Our legal services comprise the following:
1. Dispute Resolution
In life, not everything goes according to script and it’s at those times when you need the best legal advice for your individual needs. At Marie Van Coller Incorporated we strive to provide a high level of legal advice to pre-empt any legal dispute you may encounter and to resolve any dispute at an early stage to reach the best possible outcome and avoid the high costs of litigation.
Marie Van Coller Incorporated provides the following services in our dispute resolution practice:
- Litigation in the Magistrate Court, Regional Court & High Court
- Attending to all aspects of Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Debt Collection from companies and/or individuals.
- Evictions and Rental Claims from tenants in the High Court and Magistrate Court.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims from negligent drivers.
- Contractual Disputes.
- Consumer Protection Act and the compliance thereof.
2. Contract law
Marie Van Coller Inc believes that a good contract is the backbone of a good relationship. Our firm ensures that the contracts we draft are of exceptional quality and up to date with current legislation. We also draft contracts to suit your individual needs and requirements further maintaining our dynamic approach to contract law.
Our firm drafts, but not limited to, Residential & Commercial Sale Agreements, Ante – Nuptial Contracts, Last Wills & Testaments, Residential & Commercial Lease Agreements, Acknowledgements of Debt, Settlement Agreements, Employment Agreements, Co-ownership Agreements.
3. Labour Law
In South Africa’s current employment climate you need to ensure that you have the best labour advice at a moment’s notice at your disposal. At Marie Van Coller Inc we understand how important it is to be employed and to be in a working environment that is productive to you and we will always ensure that your labour rights are enforced and protected at all times.
Our firm offers the following services in the Labour Law practice:
- Drafting of Employment Agreements, Policies & Procedures
- General Employment Advice in the workplace.
- Unfair Dismissals and Unfair Labour Practices
- Mediation & Arbitration at CCMA and/or Bargaining Councils
4. Criminal Law
The right to a fair trial is a right that is entrenched in the South African Constitution and is a right that Marie Van Coller Inc takes very seriously. Our firm will strive to make sure that you have a fair trial throughout the case and that your right to freedom is not unlawfully infringed.
Our firm offers the following services in our Criminal Law Practice:
- Bail Applications – Formal, Informal & After Hours.
- Legal Representations out of court.
- Attending to Trial and all appearances.
- Plea Bargaining and Diversions.
5. Family Law
Family law is a diverse and dynamic area in South Africa and you need to make sure that you are dealing with a firm that can adapt to the diversities faced in our country. At Marie Van Coller Inc we believe that we have the expertise to cover all aspects relating to Family Law to ensure that you receive specialised advice to suit your individual requirements.
We offer the following services in our Family Law Practice:
- Mediation process to reach a settlement agreement between parties.
- Divorce Proceedings, opposed or unopposed.
- Protection Orders in terms of the domestic violence act.
- Winding up of Estates and Registration of Trusts