MARIE VAN COLLER INC specializes in conveyancing and all other aspects of Property Law.
Over the years, we have built up vast experience in the field of Property Law enabling this company to assist clients and developers with the structuring of their transactions.
If the agreement of sale does not adequately or fairly represent your interests in the transaction, we’ll tell you.
If there are onerous or implied terms in the agreement that you might not even be aware of, we’ll tell you. But, there is no sense in us telling you after the fact, so make sure you speak to us before you put pen to paper.
Our firm has extensive experience in the following areas in our PROPERTY LAW practice:
- Land Acquisition & Disposal Transactions
- Due Diligence Search on Property
- Registration of Servitudes
- Subdivisions & Consolidation of Property
- Opening Sectional Title Registers
- Opening Township Registers & Township Establishment
- Commercial & Residential Conveyancing
- Sale of Property
- Loan Agreements
- Sale of Business
- Rental Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Township Establishment
- Sectional Title Registers
- Commercial Developments
- Consolidations and Subdivisions of Properties
TRANSFERS OF PROPERTIES:
- Full Title and Sectional Title
- Deceased Estates
- Insolvent Estates
- Marie van Coller Inc. is actively involved in the property market with a wide client base which includes various Developers and Estate Agents.
- Our firm’s growth proves our commitment to service whilst constantly keeping in mind that the buying and selling of a house is a very personal and serious matter.
- For most people their house is their biggest asset and they should be very wary when appointing a firm to act in their interest.
- Prior to selling or buying immovable property, you need a professional person to assist you in making the transfer process as easy and hassle free as possible.
- During the entire transfer process our firm will keep in contact with all the parties involved and will provide regular updates through our unique updating system.
- Our unique updating system will allow all parties to have access to updated progress reports and this will help the parties to understand the process and to see what process will follow or what will be required next.